The study is a dental medical center located in Corso Vercelli Milan 55, which has embraced the philosophy of care in toto of patient health. Aware for some time that the patient is not limited only to “his mouth,” try to see beyond the pure dental pathologies. I’m Dr. Maurizio Scarpa, surgeon, dentist and Medical Director of the study. I work with passion, prosthesis surgery, implantology, gnathology and posture for over 30 years. I joined Dr. Gandolfi, surgeon and dentist. Odontopediatra qualified, its prevention, pedodontics and orthodontics are dedicated to our little patients. Complete our team of specialists in dentistry, Dr. Stefania Maietti, which focuses on avant-garde techniques of Endodontics to save teeth apparently not saveable and Dr. Maria Barros, a young dentist who, loving the “nice.
- Born in Como, 26 June 1953; attended Scientific High School in Monza.
- Graduated in Medicine and Surgery in 1979 from Milan University.
- Specialized in Dentistry in 1983 at the same university.
- Instructor in Conservative Dentistry and Oral Surgery at Milan University from 1983 to 1987.
- Since 1987 he has worked completely independently, opening the “Studio Dentistico Scarpa” in Via Agnello, Milan. He remains completely updated professionally by taking part in numerous courses and congresses, both in Italy and abroad (link).
- In 2007 the practice moved to Corso Vercelli 55, Milan.
- Currently Dr. Scarpa is working in particular in surgery, implantology, prosthetics and posturology.
Dr. Maurizio ScarpaHead and owner of the practice. For over 30 years he has worked in surgery, prosthetics, implantology, gnathology and posturology.
- Born in Casale Monferrato, 8 May 1977.
- Graduated in Dentistry and Dental Prosthetics in 2001 from Pavia University.
- Specialist course “Creating Excellence in Dentistry”, held by Dr. Fabio Gorni.
- Speaker at courses and conventions.
- Co-author of scientific publications.
- Freelancer working in Milan, Brussels, Ivrea, she mainly works in oral surgery.
- Speaks English, French, Spanish and German.
Dr. Stefania MaiettiA graduate in Dentistry and Dental Prosthetics, she is involved in conservative dentistry and oral surgery.
- Born in Varese, 3 May 1989.
- Graduated with maximum honours in 2012 in Dental Hygiene and Prevention from Milan University.
- Masters in Prosthetic Implants in 2013 at Pisa University.
- Post Graduate and Clinical Instructor on the course “Advances in Dental Hygiene and Oral Care” at the Department of Periodontology at Buffalo University (New York, USA).
- Professor on the degree course in Dental Hygiene at Milan University.
- Speaker at courses and conventions.
- Freelancer in Milan and Varese.
Dr. Luca ParisiGraduated with maximum honours in 2012 in Dental Hygiene and Prevention; Professor at Milan University.
- Born in Vigo (Spain), 17 June 1986
- Graduated in Dentistry and Dental Prosthetics in 2009 from the European University of Madrid.
- Diploma in Esthetic Dentistry in 2010 from the European University of Madrid.
- Six-month internship in dental microscopy in Milan in 2010. She is currently practising dental microscopy applied to conservative dentistry, small aesthetic prosthetics and periodontology.
- Numerous specialist international courses in the field of aesthetic dentistry (conservative and prosthetics)
- Freelancer in Milan
- She speaks Spanish, English and French.
Dr. Maria BarrosA graduate in Dentistry and Dental Prosthetics, she mainly works in conservative dentistry.
- Born in Dolo (Venice) in 1979, finished Scientific High School “Barbarigo” in 1998 in Padua.
- Graduated in Dentistry and Dental Prosthetics from Padua University with the highest possible marks in July 2003 (www.unipd.it).
- Between September 2004 and August 2007 he attended “TUFTS University, School of Dental Medicine” in Boston (Ma, USA) where, after a three-year course, he took the specialist course in Periodontology and Implantology, achieving the title of “Master of Science” at the end of a two-year project on pre-implant bone regeneration. The project was given the award of best thesis of all the Masters candidates. (www.tufts.edu)
- He is currently one of the twenty members of the American Board of Periodontology in Italy (www.abperio.org)
- He is an active member of the Italian Osteointegration Society (www.osteointegrazione.it). International Member of the American Academy of Periodontology (www.perio.org). Member of the Italian Association of Dentists and the Italian Periodontology Association (www.sidp.it). He is founding member of Italian Tufts Alumni.
- He is a speaker at national and international congresses and courses.
- He is currently a Professor on contract at Padua University and Visiting Professor in the Department of Periodontology at the International University of Catalunya in Barcelona (www.uic.es)
- He restricts his work to periodontology and implantology.
Dr. Fabio MazzoccoA graduate in Dentistry and Dental Prosthetics, he is one of the twenty members of the American Board of Periodontology in Italy. He works in periodontology and implantology.
- 1998 Degree in Dentistry and Dental Prosthetics from the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery at Milan University
- 2000 – 2001 Dentist in the practice of Dr. med.univ. S. Bertram, Freilassing, Germany
- 2001 – 2003 Dentist in the Department of Periodontology and Implant rehabilitation at the “Ospedale Maggiore” in Milan – University hub
- 2003 – 2007 Head of practice for Prof. Massimo Simion regarding oral surgery (third molar, supernumerary teeth, apicoectomies and cysts)
- 2002 – 2005 Specialist course in Oral Surgery (Munich, Germany)
- 2007 State exam for German dentists (in “Bayerische Landeszahnärztekammer”) leading to the title of Oral Surgery Specialist.
- 2008 Recognition of Diploma as Dentist and federal title as Specialist Doctor in Oral Surgery, Switzerland.
- Enrolled in SSOS (Swiss Association of Oral Surgery and Stomatology)
- Enrolled in OMDCT (Order of Dentists in the Canton Ticino region, Switzerland)